Thursday, January 4, 2007

racing for a cure

Hi there!

I'm participating in the Susan. G. Komen LA Race for the Cure February 25, 2007, at the Rose Bowl , in honor of my step-mom, who -- unlike many who are less fortunate -- is a breast cancer survivor. This national nonprofit, with chapters all over the U.S., works to educate and provide funds for research into breast cancer.

I've created my own Personal Donation Page where you can make a donation of any amount (every penny counts!).

And, if you're up for it, I'd love it if you would join my team and take a walk of your own -- the more the merrier, right? (Besides, the first round after the race is on me! :)

Simply follow this link or you can visit www.komenla2006.kintera.org and then click the "Donate to a Participant" link (left side) and search for my name.

If you'd like to join me, click on "Participant Registration" and join "team peacock!"

Thanks for all your support!

k

No comments: